Cooler Master Hyper 212X Air Tower
R654.19 incl. VAT
Interest Free Payment Option:
Cooler Master Hyper 212X Air Tower; Black Top Cover; 120mm Fan; 4 Heat Pipes.
Sorry, All sold out!
- High performance Copper heatpipes with a fusion bonded copper powder wick.
- Patented CDC technology - 4 direct touch heatpipes creating a gap-less contact surface
- Aluminum Fin Array with New Tunnel Effect layout for improved heat dissipation.
- 4th Generation Bearing - MTBF of 160,000 hours thanks to highly durable POM components.
- Redesigned Fan-blades that create vortices to boost airflow without creating more noise.
- Smart Fan engine - stops the fan when blocked to prevent damage, and automatically restarts the fan when it has been cleared.
- Universal mounting system for all Intel and AMD platforms.
- Each fin-blade of the Hyper 212X features 4 X-shaped vents surrounding a Heatpipe. Oriented in a 45 degree angle to the airflow these vents create areas of higher and lower air pressure which results in several controlled vorteces. The relatively strong gusts of these tiny random and chaotic turbulences reduces overall airflow but improves airflow where it matters - next to the heatpipes.
- Funnel shaped aluminum fins and a series of perforated dimples guide the airflow towards the heatpipes. Here special X-Vents, that act similar to tiny airplane wings and prevent deadspots behind and between heatpipes. The combination of both of these patent pending technologies results in notably higher airflow over the heatpipes and the adjacent fin area, which ultimately reduces CPU temperatures.
- The POM bearing coating with Polyoxymethylene material which usually used in precision parts requiring high stiffness and low friction does not need to replace lubricant and it also provides consistently lower friction levels than the traditional bearings. Thanks to all these advantages (Self-lubricating, lower friction, and dustproof), the MTBF has been pushed up to an incredible 160,000 hours.
- Model: RR-212X-20PM-R1
- CPU Socket: Intel LGA 2011-3/2011/1366/1156/1155/1150/775
- AMD: FM2 plus/FM2/FM1/AM3 plus/AM3/AM2 plus/AM2
- Dimension: 120 x 79 x 158 mm / 4.7 x 3.1 x 6.2 inch
- Heat Sink Dimensions: 116 x 51 x 158 mm
- Heat Sink Material: 4 Direct contact heatpipes/Aluminum fins
- Heat Sink Weight: 492g
- Heat Pipes Dimensions: 6mm
- Fan Dimension: 120 x 120 x 25 mm
- Fan Speed: 600 - 2,000 RPM (PWM) plus/minus 10 percent
- Fan Airflow: 24.9 - 82.9 CFM plus/minus 10 percent
- Fan Air Pressure: 0. 3 - 2.09 mm H2O plus/minus 10 percent
- Fan Life Expectancy: 160,000 hours
- Fan Noise Level (dB-A): 9 - 36 dBA
- Bearing Type: 4th Generation Bearing
- Connector: 4-Pin
- Fan Rated Voltage: 12 VDC
- Fan Rated Current: 0.37A
- Power Consumption: 4.44W (max)
- Fan Weight: 106g